Set in the Heart of Longhorsley
The village of Longhorsley nestles in the heart of Northumberland and the Forge is at the very centre of this small village across the road from the local pub which serves excellent food with Northumbrian hospitality — or you may prefer to curl on the couch together for a romantic evening and a bottle of your favourite wine.
Inside we know you will enjoy:
- 37″ LCD television and DVD player with a selection of DVDs
- 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Hypoallergenic duvet and pillows
- Microwave oven and grill
Out and about, we recommend:
- Lindisfarne and Druridge Bay
- Dunstanburgh Castle and Hadrian’s Wall
- Cragside and Belsay Hall
- Cook & Barker’s restaurant and the Shoulder of Mutton Inn
You will so love your time at the Forge together that you’ll want to come back time after time — escaping from a hectic world and revelling in the intimacy of the Forge and the romance of Northumberland.
Short Break Tariff
To check availability or to book your stay at The Forge, please visit www.cottageguide.co.uk